STAGE 3 COVID MEASURES EFFECTIVE 26 DECEMBER
From Boxing Day onwards, the local Tiers are:
- Tier 4 – Oxfordshire and Berkshire
- Tier 3 – Swindon Borough, Gloucestershire and Bristol
- Tier 2- Herefordshire and Wiltshire.
Can we sail, swim or paddle?
Yes. Govt and RYA guidance says we can still have recreational and self-organised sport at Tier 3 but only recreational at 4.
Who can access the Club (in a Tier 3 area) based on where you live?
Tier 4 cannot go to lower Tier areas.
Tiers 1 and 2 should avoid travel into Tier 3 areas unless this is deemed necessary to enable individual exercise (or exercise for people from the same household or support bubble).
The following rules and guidance have been detailed by the Government and are effective from 26 December. The overarching guidelines for Govt guidance that come into are ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- Hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- Face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).
We are required to have a log of everyone who comes on site and retain that for 21 days. This will be achieved through our website-based booking system and a QR code at the gate and the Clubhouse. An additional activity (maintenance/admin) is available. Please book activities and use the QR codes for Track and Trace.
Social distancing. Based on Tier 3:
- Minimum 2m apart at all times (unless within family group). If less than 2m even with mitigation (eg, face covering) for more than 15 minutes you are a contact!
- No mixed crews.
- Rule of 6: Groups cannot exceed 6 are allowed outside, no intergroup mixing.
- No meeting indoors.
- No indoor activites/classes.
- Face covering to be warn inside the Clubhouse
- Access for toilets.
- Wipe down all surfaces and handles touched with soap/disinfectant.
- Galley – Takeaway service may be available
Trace and Trace
- Use QR Codes entering grounds
- Use Clubhouse QR Code entering the building
- Book all visits on website
Storage lockers – one person inside room/shed at a time.
All dogs under close control.
The key guidelines for Bowmoor are:
- Do not come to the Club if you experience Covid-like symptoms.
- You should not come to the Club if you reside in a Tier 4 area.
- You should only come to the Club form Tier 1 or 2 areas if you deem it necessary for your exercise.
- Book or record all visits to the site and use the QR codes.
- Group size no more than 6, with no inter-group mingling.
- Maintain 2 metre separation (more than 1 metre with face covering) indoors and outside.
- No mixed crews for sailing power boats or OOD.
- Only one person inside locker room/shed at a time.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors.
- Do not invite guests to the club.
- Changing rooms strictly emergency use only.
- Wash hands after you touch anything or wear gloves.
Wipe down door handles, bathroom facilities, appliances, and all surfaces using with soapy water or bac-wipes.