INTERIM COVID MEASURES EFFECTIVE 2 DECEMBER 2020
The following rules and guidance have been detailed by the Government and are effective from 2 December.
The overarching guidelines for Govt guidance that come into are ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).
Track and Trace. We are still required to have a log of everyone who comes on site and retain that for 21 days. This will be achieved through our website-based booking system and a QR code at the gate. An additional activity ( maintenance/admin) is available. Please book and use the QR code for Track and Trace.
Social distancing. Based on Tier 2:
- Minimum 2m apart at all times (unless within family group). If less than 2m even with mitigation (eg, face covering) for more than 15 minutes you are a contact!
- Rule of 6: Groups cannot exceed 6 are allowed outside, no intergroup mixing.
- No socialising indoors.
Clubhouse facilities open.
- Changing rooms essential use only
- Takeaway service (to be confirmed)
- Do not come to the Club if you experience Covid-like symptoms.
- Do not come to the Club if you reside in a Tier 3 area.
- Book or record all visits to the site and use the QR codes.
- Group size no more than 6, with no inter-group mingling.
- Maintain 2 metre separation (more than 1 metre with face covering) indoors and outside.
- Only one person inside locker room/shed at a time.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors.
- Changing rooms are for essential use only.
- Do not invite guests to the club.
- Wash hands after you touch anything or wear gloves.
- Wipe down door handles, bathroom facilities, appliances, and all surfaces using with soapy water or bac-wipes.
Changing rooms are for essential use only. The expectation is for you to come changed ready to sail/paddle/swim. Use the changing rooms at your own risk.
- Capacity has been limited, and spacing markers are in place to ensure over 2m separation.
- Windows should be opened to increase ventilation.
- You must wipe down the area your use before and afterward using bac-wipes.
- Wear your face covering until your need to remove it to do clothing over your head.
- Do not leave you bag in the changing room.