Covid Measures – Step 4
Step 4 –19 July 2021 onwards
The government restrictions have been lifted form 19 July in a transition to just personal responsibility. The key things for us are that social distancing and face masks will no longer be mandatory and indoor group limits removed. But Covid has not gone away; not everyone has been offered the vaccination and some are not able to have it due to underlaying medical conditions, nor will Covid stop mutating. While we can thus go to our Step 4 there are still valid reasons for us all to be alert to social distancing where possible and maintain our hygiene regimes. If we bear that in mind, Step 4 removes:
- Limitations of Indoor Use. We will take down separation zoning in the changing facilities. There is no restriction in queuing for food or at the bar. There are no limits on social groups.
- No Guests. With the relaxation of social groups, we can revert to Club rules on guests but these have established limits which states :
You may invite up to 3 friends (or a single household) to the Club on any given day, providing that the same guests are not invited more than 3 times in a calendar year. You must complete the visitor’s book for each guest on arrival; the book can be found just inside the front door in the clubhouse.
- Limitation of Camping. You may now camp for more than 4 days but again check the club guidelines . Note that camping is strictly for members only (including Open Event competitors as temporary members) – the booking system will stay in place this summer and you must display your booking in your car/van. https://bowmoor.com/product/camping/
- Track and Trace. Now that we have the electric barrier system, we can drop the booking system for Activities and use the barrier logs to fulfil any track and trace requirements put on us. We will only every release specific data against timestamps so make sure you tag in and out rather than attempting to tail-gate.
- Isolation. If you have been asked to isolate or have any positive test do not come to the Club. If you are in a household where some has tested positive or are isolating, you must not come to the Club until the isolation requirement is fulfilled.
There is still merit in ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- Hands – washing your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- Face – please consiuder wearing a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you have contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Space – consider maintaining a meter apart from people you do not live with where possible unless outdoors.
Hi guys. Iam I local artist and I’m looking to join a sailing club around this area. Would it be ok to come over tommorrow Tuesday to have a chat and a local at your club…. thankyou. Much appreciated James
Comments are closed.