Covid Measures – Step 3 (17 May 2021 )
The following rules and guidance have been detailed by the Government and are effective from 17 May 2021. The overarching guidelines for Govt guidance that come into are ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- Hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- Face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you have contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).
We are required to have a log of everyone who comes on site and retain that for 21 days. This will be achieved through our website-based booking system and a QR code at the gate and the Clubhouse. An additional activity (maintenance/admin) is available. Please book activities and use the QR codes for Track and Trace. For eating indoors, there will also be logs to fill out for each table to track the groups sat together. Hackett’s will also show with clear signage which tables are available for a new group to occupy. We will also look to provide additional cleaning material on tables.
- Minimum 2m apart at all times (unless within family group). If less than 2m even with mitigation (eg, face covering) for more than 15 minutes (accrued time) you are a contact!
- Inside Rule of 6 or no more than 2 households
- Outside groups of up to 30 are allowed but no intergroup mixing.
- Mixed crews permitted but avoid mingling with other family bubbles/groups.
- Storage lockers – one person inside room/shed at a time.
- Avoid general use of the Clubhouse and follow social distancing.
- Changing rooms open, there is access for toilets, showers may be used but actively discouraged.
- Galley – Takeaway and indoor/outdoor table service available.
- Face covering to be worn inside the Clubhouse.
- Wipe down all surfaces and handles touched with soap/disinfectant/anti-bac wipes.
Trace and Trace
- Use QR Codes entering grounds.
- Use Clubhouse QR Code entering the building.
- Log group use of tables
- Book all visits on website.
- Must be booked. https://bowmoor.com/product/camping/
- Under close control at all time.
The key guidelines for Bowmoor are:
- Do not come to the Club if you experience Covid-like symptoms.
- Book or record all visits to the site and use the QR codes.
- Group size no more than 30 outside, no more than 6, or 2 families inside, with no inter-group mingling.
- Maintain 2 metre separation (more than 1 metre with face covering) indoors and outside. Please pay attention to spaces between boats whilst on the shoreline.
- Only one person inside locker room/shed at a time.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors.
- Do not invite guests to the club.
- Avoid using the changing rooms if you can.
- Wash hands after you touch anything or wear gloves.
- Wipe down door handles, bathroom facilities, appliances, and all surfaces using with soapy water or anti-bac-wipes.