Coronavirus COVID-19

Coronavirus COVID-19

UPDATE – 18/3/2020

As COVID-19 becomes more prevalent throughout the population we will monitor the government guidance and react when appropriate, otherwise it is business as usual for now.  We will decide two weeks ahead of planned events we deem to be low risk, as to whether these should go ahead; however, government guidance may change. We already consider that the Open Day in April, Regatta weekend and VE weekend are high risk.  While we hope to get through this as best we can, we need your cooperation in following best practice to prevent the spread of the virus. 

It is with regret that we must take the measures detailed below in responce to government guidance.  We must suspend Club orgainsed acivity and postpone open events.  This does not stop you coming to the club for recreational activity but ask you to be sensible and follow best practice to minimise the risk of getting or spreading the virus.

The following measures are in place
              Galley Service – Suspended
              Club Racing – Suspended
              Come and Try (April) – Postponed
              Open Events – Postponed

Best Practice

  • Do not come to the Club if you experience cold or flu-like symptoms
  • Wash hands after arrival
  • Wash any crockery used
  • Wipe down door handles and surfaces using with soapy water
  • Catch it,  Bin it, Kill it.
  • Maintain 2 metre separation as much as possible when changing or inside the clubhouse.
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty